Art classes begin in 10 days and I am on an organizational rampage in my art room. I have an art room organization board on Pinterest, and now I get to use all the art room organization tips I have been pinning all summer. I have implemented 12 so far! Here they are:
3. Numbering and color coding all the students’ chairs from Princess Artypants blog
4. stop sign reminder for the drying rack from One Crayola Short blog
5. coating inside of glue bottle tip with vaseline to prevent clogs adapted from What the Teacher Wants blog
6. ‘who’s out’ restroom sign-out whiteboard next to the door
8. 3-drawer bin for organizing paper scraps by color group by The Art of Education
9. Restroom/water reminder in window from Mrs. Hansen’s Art Room blog
10. Job assignments by table group by Draw the Line At blog
11. “4S” line up poster by Katie Morris at Adventures of an Art Teacher blog
12. Paint stored above the sink via The Teaching Palette
It feels sooooo good to organize!
I’m loving Pinterest. I’ve got over 100 pins on my art room organization board so I have a long way to go, but this is going to make a huge difference. Thanks to all the art teachers who put their tips online!
Are you on Pinterest? How has it helped you at work?